Which podcast first talks about the May 10th cruise?

happy2go2wdwmom

<font color=violet>I love that great song!<br><fon
Can someone tell me the date of the podcast that first mentions THE 1st ever podcast cruise? I am looking for as many details as possible about it like, what are the ports of call...that sort of thing----also, is there a website I can go to in order to check out the ship and all of the ecoutrements??

I know this sounds silly, but I hadn't considered going b/c I watched a Travel Channel show on Disney cruises and ships and when I saw how they were welded together from two peices----well, it made me want to wear a life vest just watching the show---but then, when Pete said his elderly mom was phobic of water but now LOVES going on cruises, well, I am now thinking, hey, if I saw how parking lots, or bridges or buildings are made, I would probably feel just as insecure!:scared1: So now I am hoping to go!

THANKS!!

It was the first show of the year. Jan 1 or 2.

I've got that DCL show saved on my DVR and have watched it many times! It really is mindblowing how they built the first ship.

I WILL go, if I can talk my hubby into going WILLingly. I see you WILL be going, too =) and THANK you for the personal invite---do you know if they have spelunking lessons there?

: =)

I WILL go, if I can talk my hubby into going WILLingly. I see you WILL be going, too =) and THANK you for the personal invite---do you know if they have spelunking lessons there?

: =)
They WILL, if I so WILL it...:laughing:

Let me assure you that the Disney Magic is very well assembled. And, to but any fears to rest, the Disney Wonder (what the PodSquad cruise will be on) was built it one whole piece. It was only the Magic that was built in two pieces and then welded together.

You'll LOVE the cruise! I'm hoping on going, and should go ahead on making the deposit. However, it's right in the middle of when I'm planning on doing the College Program, so I kinda doubt they'll give me 5 days off to go cruise. You never know!

Let me assure you that the Disney Magic is very well assembled. And, to but any fears to rest, the Disney Wonder (what the PodSquad cruise will be on) was built it one whole piece. It was only the Magic that was built in two pieces and then welded together.

You'll LOVE the cruise! I'm hoping on going, and should go ahead on making the deposit. However, it's right in the middle of when I'm planning on doing the College Program, so I kinda doubt they'll give me 5 days off to go cruise. You never know!

What a relief---built in one piece! :woohoo: Great to know---thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter