Which Ponchos?

dayma

Earning My Ears
Hello all! We are scheduled to go to WDW this week and I am planning for rain. My question for you is…

What ponchos or rain gear do you prefer? We usually end up buying the Disney ones at the parks but they fall apart very easily. Looking for suggestions/ideas.

Thanks!

Amazon

Cosowe Rain Ponchos for Adults Reusable, 2 Pcs Raincoats Emergency for Women Men with Hood and Drawstring

I love these. You get two, they are long, you can move your arms, they don’t fly up in the wind and you don’t have to button them if it’s just misty.

$11 for two

IMG_2583.jpeg

I just buy cheap $1 ones and toss them after they get soaked.
Yep - one time use then toss em......for us, that is the only way to go. I think we have only needed to use them twice in our last 4 vacations. Maybe we have gotten lucky.

Dollar store ponchos( with a baseball cap- if eyeglasses are required) and a ziploc bag to store the wet poncho in the park. Hang it on a hanger in the resort to dry and repack for another day.

I usually have a 1 dollar poncho in my cargo shorts lower pocket. If I used it on a park day and the sun comes out, shake it out and stuff it back in that pocket. A little damp doesn't matter. Throw it away after vacation. If it breaks, replace it with another, I buy them in packs of 10 and give one to everyone that needs it on a trip. I always have spares.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter