• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which pool is better for teenagers?

maryk

Earning My Ears
We have the option of a one bedroom at either:

Beach Club Villas

Old Key West

Saratoga Springs resort & spa

Which has a better pool area for teenagers ( 13 yrs old) and better units?

thanks - Maryk

my opinion is that the beach club pool is the best, and its not even close.

Besides the sand bottom at SAB, deep areas, slides etc, here are the gallons per pool:

SAB (BC/YC)....750,000
OKW..............150,000
SSR...............160,000
BW................190,000

Not my pic of SAB:

SAB-1-1-1.jpg

Beach club, by far. BC also has the best location of the 3, it's within walking distance to Epcot, Boardwalk, and Hollywood Studios.

SAB pool at the YC/BC comes in #1 as the best pool

Grotto pool at the Swan/Dolphin comes in #2 as the best pool

#3 best pool - you can pick it :rotfl:

Beach club, by far. BC also has the best location of the 3, it's within walking distance to Epcot, Boardwalk, and Hollywood Studios.

Agreed. You can see the walkway in the background-as well as the eiffel tower in France/EPCOT from the SAB slide.

SP2008045-1.jpg

Zoomed in from the slide:

SP2008047-1.jpg

Beach Club far and away the best choice. SAB is incredible and the location of BCV is an added bonus; With teenagers, ToT, RnRc, TT and Mission Space are also only a short walk away.

jade1, those are two amazing pictures - I haven't seen that view for a few years now, and the second pic has so much detail

Stormalong Bay at Beach Club definitely!!!
I think Saratoga's pool is the least teen desired... I felt the pool was kind of small and the slide was a little lame. (But I still enjoyed the resort :thumbsup2)

There are actually THREE Water Parks at Walt Disney World!;):)

1)Blizzard Beach
2)Typhoon Lagoon
3)STORM-A-LONG BAY!;):)

It is THE Pool at WDW!:)

Teenager here!
I went to the Beach Club with my family in 2007 and I loved it! My sister (11 at the time) and I, (15 at the time) loved the sand bottom, "lazy river" aspect, beach area, water slides and the very convenient ice cream joint and pool bar area. Also, since we were within walking distance of Epcot and DHS, we were able to stay later at the parks knowing we were but 10 minutes away from home.

It was one of my favorite trips, and the pool was amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter