Which Popular Bucket list ideas would you never want to do?

Skydiving is the first thing that comes to mind. I just have absolutely no desire to do that. I also saw mountain climbing mentioned... yea no desire to do that either.

Most of my anti-list has been mentioned (I can't even watch someone fall of TV or in the movie theater) but here's two that haven't: running with the bulls or smoking a joint.

Oh, yeah, add those to my anti-list too.

Other than that, I'm open to most things. My personal bucket list is mostly travel experiences - seeing all 50 states and a long list of countries, sites and wonders of the world.

That sounds like a cool list!

I wrote my bucket list almost forty years ago when I was twelve. I'd never heard of a bucket list but I just called it my list of things to do before I die.

I've done lots on that list, but there are others I've lost interest in.

One thing I don't care the least about that seems to appeal to many people is to take a trip to Australia. I love, love, love to travel but Australia is one place that doesn't interest me in the least. I mean, I'd certainly go there if I were offered a free trip and the paid time off, but I'd rather go almost anywhere else.

I feel that way about Hawaii, yeah I'd go if I won a free trip, but there's a hundred other destinations I'd rather visit first.

I would skydive before bungee jumping for sure!

That sounds like a cool list!

Thanks. We're planning an epic road trip this summer that will get me about 2/3 of the way to hitting all 50 states, and with the kids leaving the nest, the international adventures are just around the corner (now that we won't be paying airfare for 5!).

I feel that way about Hawaii, yeah I'd go if I won a free trip, but there's a hundred other destinations I'd rather visit first.

That's Vegas for me. I have no interest whatsoever, even though people tell me it is something they think everyone should experience once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter