Which resort for one night splurge at club level?

Yacht club?
Or
Beach club?
Or
Wilderness lodge?

Does it have to be one of those? For a one night splurge I'd lean towards somewhere where the lounge and/or room offers something unique... like Poly or CR where the lounges (and some rooms depending on category) are really cool spaces and have great MK/fireworks views.

If it has to be your three I'd pick WL. Nothing wrong with YC or BC CL, but those lounges and the CL floors are a little more generic relative to other options and to me, the Epcot resorts are best for when you can really take advantage of walking to both Epcot and DHS. The WL CL lounge is on the top floor of the one side of the lobby and offers a cool vibe with various seating options. It's also one of the smallest CLs by guest room count, so tends to be a little more interment/service oriented. YC and BC CLs serve a much larger number of guests.

CL food/lounge offering opinions are all so subjective, but I personally put WL in the upper tier of CLs in terms of their offerings. YC/BC are more mid to upper pack for me.

Overall I think WL provides the more unique and interesting overall resort/CL/location combo for one night, so that'd be my pick.

I'm sure you'll get lots of contrary opinions - good luck deciding!

I'd say it depends on when you are going - Christmas time definitely WL.
Near the Epcot festivals, Beach Club for easy access.

Yacht club?
Or
Beach club?
Or
Wilderness lodge?
Beach Club and Yacht Club are basically the same when it comes to club level. So far, they have served the same food since reopening. Beach Club might have better room views, though, than YC. So, if you want to spend time at Storm Along Bay and enjoy the resort area, then I would choose one of these resorts.

Wilderness Lodge is a gorgeous resort and I love the club lounge. There are tables that overlook the lobby or lake, and the entire resort area is relaxing. You can see the MK fireworks from Geyser Point. You can take the MK boat to the park then get on the monorail for a tour of those resorts. You can also grab the bus to FW for a nice carriage ride or to visit the horse stables.

Both resort areas offer fireworks cruises.

If you plan to go to a park than stay at the resort that is convenient to that park. You can't go wrong with any of these choices. :)

If you wanted to splurge, I think eating one of the more expensive Disney restaurants could also be an alternative. Think that would be worth it more then sitting in a room with some fancier furniture and/or having free snacks/beverages.

Do the CL room the first day or your stay (orthe middle part of a split stay) so that you can use the lounge day of arrival and day of checkout.

We recently stayed at BC CL and loved it. The cast members were so kind and happy to help with anything. Want a mimosa for breakfast? You got it. Want more cookies? No problem. The afternoon apps were good enough to make a meal out of if we wanted to. I’d stay there again!

All Yacht Club Club Level rooms have balconies, but not all Beach Club Club Level rooms do (some are just juliet). So Yacht over Beach for us every time because we like to sit on the balcony. Having said that, the Grand Floridian Royal Palm Club is our top pick by a mile. Great large lounge and great views (request 4407 for a perfect castle/theme park view).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter