Which resort would you choose to live at?

Rebecca Pocahontas

Mouseketeer
Just for fun, but let's say you won the lottery and you chose to live at Disney with that money. Which resort do you think you'd choose if you had to live there for lets say at least a year?

And it might not necessarily be your favorite resort. My favorite resort is POR, but I think if I was living at WDW I'd choose POFQ because the rooms are closer to the buses, drink station, the entrance. I think POFQ would have more of a homey feel to it. That's just my opinion. I wouldn't want to live at CBR (pre-renovation) because I've been to that resort when it was really cold and it was not fun walking around there. Everything was just too far away when it's cold.

Boardwalk Inn hands down.
Why:
Grabbing a morning coffee from the Bakery before taking a stroll around the lake.
Having a plethora of restaurants to choose from all within walking distance.
A fantastic quiet pool in the garden area.
A late night stroll around the lake.
And since we hypothetically won the lottery, I'd live in one of their garden cottages.
Perfection.....

Just for fun, but let's say you won the lottery and you chose to live at Disney with that money. Which resort do you think you'd choose if you had to live there for lets say at least a year?

And it might not necessarily be your favorite resort. My favorite resort is POR, but I think if I was living at WDW I'd choose POFQ because the rooms are closer to the buses, drink station, the entrance. I think POFQ would have more of a homey feel to it. That's just my opinion. I wouldn't want to live at CBR (pre-renovation) because I've been to that resort when it was really cold and it was not fun walking around there. Everything was just too far away when it's cold.
The Polynesian without a doubt. On our last day there in July, I posted a change of address to the Poly on FB. I would be so content there for the rest of my days.

I would spend a month at a time alternating between BWI, WL and CR, working the occasional week-or-two-long stays at the Poly, BC/YC, and GF into the rotation. Maybe I'd get a bee in my bonnet and spend a week at AKL or one of the mods every now and then for a change of scenery.

But if I had to chose only one, I'd be hard-pressed to pick between WL and BWI, they're both so awesome in such uniquely different ways!

Hmm that's tough! Although it's not my favorite resort, probably a suite in the main building at the Grand. Super fun pool and lots to do. Amazing food at every level. A salon and spa for regular hair and massage appointments. Lots of nooks to cozy up in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter