Which resorts do you think sell out 1st?

Disney Fans

Disney Fans
:confused3 The free meal deal is so good that I put a hold on POP for 6 nights because the deal is so good! Which hotels do you think will sell out 1st because of this offer being so good? Asking incase we change to Poly or AKL? What do you think? Do you think Pop could sell out 1st or Poly, AKL or any others?
Need you input! :confused3

I think the moderates will sell out first 'cause this is a great package for those not going deluxe. This plan seems to be a great way to justify going up to a mod. from a value since you're saving all that money on food and transfers!

Of course having said that, I have to say I'm at WLD w/a Dining Package and could only get Courtyard. However, I think that's because all the Standard rooms are gone for my time period.

:moped:

I tried to book All Star Movies at about noon on the day the package came out and it was already sold out. However the rest of the values had avail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter