Which resorts have robes

FionaP

Earning My Ears
For some background, I love a good hotel robe. I have noticed that some DVC rooms have them (recently stayed at BWV which had robes in the closet) while others don’t. We have an upcoming stay at the Poly and I don’t think they have them.

Does anyone know which resorts have robes? Also if they don’t can I request one? Thank- you!

You're lucky, I've stayed at BWV many times since I bought in 2007 and never has there been a robe in the room. Are you sure it wasn't Boardwalk Inn side you stayed in?

I agree with @AdamsMum - I’ve never had robes at BWV, even in the late 1990s when we still got daily newspapers.

I do think I’ve read that the new VGF Resort studios have them, though.

Does anyone know which resorts have robes? Also if they don’t can I request one?
I’ve only personally seen them at VGF (in both the resort studios & the standard studios). However, I’ve been told you can request them at RIV… I’ve stayed there numerous times & there’s never been one waiting for me. I forgot to request one after hearing about them, but it’s interesting that some places may have them ready for those who ask…

pixiedust:

I have stayed in the various room categories of the VGF and all the rooms have robes in the closet (including our most recent return from the new resort studios this past week).

When we bought VGF last year, bath robes were actually listed in our contract under guaranteed amenities! I was very surprised to see them listed, lol. Not complaining, though! :)

If staying at BWV, do they charge you for robes? In over 20 years of staying at BWV I have never seen robes. Also never saw them at GFV.

No was definitely DVC -1 bedroom booked with points
Where were the robes? In the bedroom closet or the entranceway closet? I don't think I've ever seen them at BWV in 25 years of staying in 1 or 2BR villas. Maybe they're new, to make us feel special again!

Where were the robes? In the bedroom closet or the entranceway closet? I don't think I've ever seen them at BWV in 25 years of staying in 1 or 2BR villas. Maybe they're new, to make us feel special again!
Bedroom closet- 2 were hanging in there

If staying at BWV, do they charge you for robes? In over 20 years of staying at BWV I have never seen robes. Also never saw them at GFV.
Did not charge us. We didn’t request them they were just hanging in the closet.

I always bring my own. Very much a Pooh bear and the standard robes don't fit.
I am thinking about getting an owner’s locker. Would definitely keep a robe in it so that I don’t need to make room in my luggage!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter