Which restaurants can you use Disney Dream Dollars

Tigger's Friend

<font color=6666FF>Roses are red, Violets are blue
Hello,

I just got my Disney Dream Dollars from Disney Visa as I plan to use them to pay for meals while at WDW next month. I noticed on the back it says they can be used "at participating locations".

Has anyone used them at any of the restaurants at WDW, and if so which ones? Did you have any problems using them?

Thanks

From what I understand yoiu can use them anywhere at WDW...to pay your hotel bill, kiosk for snacks, fine dining..anything at all.

I'm pretty sure you can use them at any of the Disney owned restaurants, but not so sure if you could use them at say House of Blues, Planet Hollywood, and the other Downtown Disney restaurants. I would guess that you cannot use them at the Swan and Dolphin restaurants either.

Maybe someone who has used these recently can let us know where they were able to use them?

Thanks for the replies.

My guess would of been that they could be used anywhere like Disney Dollars, but they threw me off with the "participating locations" statement. Never thought about the fact that they might not be able to be used at the Downtown Disney restaurants.

If I can't use them at the restaurants we have reservations for I will just use them to buy gifts.

If anyone has used them for a restaurant please list the restaurant here. Thanks.

When I return from Disney in November I will list the restaurants I was able to use them at, and if I encountered any problems using them.

:D

We're arriving this Saturday and hope to use them for our first dinner that night at Garden Grill. (I don't want to carry them around...they're so BIG!)
I don't see any reason why they won't accept them. (And I definetly don't see any reason why we won't be able to figure out a way to spend them somewhere, some how!!!)

Just a small word of caution - be sure you read the fine print as I don't think you get change back when you use the DDR. Just to be on the safe side, we just charged our meals to our room, then used the DDR to pay off our room charges.

Charging the meals to our room and then paying off the charge at the hotel is a good idea. We can check with the restaurant to see if they honor the Disney Dream Dollars and if they don't then just charge.

Thanks for the idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter