Which Resturants Server Lobster?

They serve excellent lobsters at Fultons in DTD and Shulas which is located in the Dolphin Hotel. I don't believe that either restaurant has a kids menu but I will bump on that one. ::MickeyMo

You can check the menus on allearsnet.com.

Some of the restuarants that have both lobster and a

children's menu include:

Rainforest Cafe
Yachtsman's Steakhouse (you can add a lobster tail to any meal)
Fulton's Crabhouse
Capt'n Jack's
Narcoossee's

-MadisonMom

Can't beat Fulton's. We have dinner here every time we come to WDW. Even our kids (10,8) love it!::MinnieMo

On the Travel Channel "A Fan's Guide to WDW", the husband of the young couple was eating lobster at Yachtsman's Steakhouse. So, hopefully, that means they serve it!

Would love to hear from anyone who has tried the lobster from the restaurants. May be we can do a ratings/reviews?

Yes, Fultons has a kid's menu.......A very nice kid's menu...DD had a kid's filet mingon on our last visit.

Fulton's is at Downtown Disney.:D

Just have to say, if you decide on Fulton's I wish you the best of luck... We have NEVER had a good meal or good service there.

One place I'd add to Madison Mom's list is Teppanyaki at the Japan pavilion in Epcot, for an asain take on lobster...excellent!

Originally posted by buckylarue
Just have to say, if you decide on Fulton's I wish you the best of luck... We have NEVER had a good meal or good service there.

I've eaten there 3 or 4 times and each meal tasted wonderfully. However, the last time we went was for a birthday party (8 of us) for a friend and dinner took well over 2 hours. The server was obnoxious in a sneering way...patronizing because we didn't want a bottle or two of wine. Because everything from ordering to appetizers to dinner to dessert was soooo slow, we missed the last show at the Comedy Warehouse and everyone was upset. I did complain, but the manager just stared at me.

Won't go back probably, but other times the food and service were just great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter