Which rides do you like to experience more than once?

We love ToT and have been known to get off and get right back on, our record for getting off and on is 3 times but we rode it 5 times that day. It is a must do at night for us.
I agree that Jungle Cruise and BTM are both different experiences in the day and at night.

Thanks for all the input! We will be leaving in less than four days. Woot! Getting very excited, but given the fact it is so soon means it will be over soon too :sad1:. Lol, I certainly don't want to get post-disney blues before our trip even starts!

MK - BTMRR, Space Mountain

EPCOT - Soarin'

DHS - RNR, Star Tours

AK - Expedition Everest, FOP

If there was a way to just stay on FOP all day I'd SO be there !

Magic Kingdom: My husband and I LOVE to ride People Mover over and over again. It's awesome, especially at night, during the fireworks show. He sits across from me, and I put my feet on his lap, and we just enjoy the ride. My husband likes to do Buzz Lightyear's Ranger Spin, so we do that multiple times as well.

Epcot: The Land is the ride we most frequently ride over and over again. Test Track is my favorite ride overall, but we've never been able to ride it multiple times within a day. We always fast pass it because we don't like to wait more than 30 minutes for a ride.

Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur! It's not as well themed as Indiana Jones in Disneyland, which is my husband's favorite ride, but it's fun to ride multiple times within a day. Safari is a close second.

Hollywood Studios: We usually ride Toy Story a few times because again, my husband loves it. My favorite ride to do multiple times is Star Tours.

I would want to ride these twice ..... :rotfl2: Pirates and Ursula, guess "off with their head" applies to villains only!

video https://twitter.com/l_uren/status/957713161267822593

Olly ‏ @drunkatdlp

Twice in one day Bob, are you paying maintenance enough? @RobertIger

DUqIjB0X0AA_qbr.jpg

DUqIjq6XUAUajWU.jpg

All of them lol. If I have to pick just certain ones, well let's see

MK Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Big Thunder (just because it's fun, and ride it at night too, it is a whole different ride), Splash Mountain (lots to see there), people mover both day and night, same with Jungle Cruise.

Epcot Spaceship Earth, Soarin, Living with the land (I dunno, I just geek out for that ride hahaha)

AK Flights of Passage, Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safari, and Na'vi River Journey (it is short, but visually stunning)

DHS, we usually do Star Tours a few times (different ride sequence each time) and TSMM

Magic Kingdom:
Thunder Mountain- I love riding this at night!
Small World
Haunted Mansion
People Mover- I like to ride it in the afternoon for a break and again at night to get a different view of the fireworks.

EPCOT:
Test Track
Soarin

Animal Kingdom:
Safari

Hollywood Studios:
Tower of Terror

Magic Kingdom:
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain

Animal Kingdom:
Everest
Dinosaur

Hollywood Studios:
Tower of Terror
Star Tours

Realizing nothing at Epcot is really a must-do for me more than once a trip. Great attractions, but nothing I feel compelled to ride over and over again.

We will be spending 3 days in MK next trip, that means Haunted Mansion X3, Pirates X3, Splash X3, and lord help me Small World X6 (at least its still the girls favorite ride). We are spending 2 days at Hollywood which means everything X2. The other parks I do as the girls tell me.

Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, Big Thunder and Everest. Sadly, after this last trip I have come to the realization that I should quit riding these rides multiple times. After a ride or two I am starting to feel queasy that lasts a few hours.

Hi! We will be heading to WDW next week. Although our family has been to DL in California three years ago, we have never been to WDW. Which rides do you feel are worth riding several times to get the full experience? When we went to DL during the high season, we had the chance to ride pretty much all the headliners two times during our 5 day vacation, but it might be a different story at WDW because everything is so spread apart, and we are spending 6 full park days there. Should we even bother planning for rerides? Thanks!

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - my all time favorite!!

Splash, TSM, ToT, RnRC, Soarin and EE. Those are the ones I must ride more than once. We ride others more than once but they aren't a huge priority.

Maybe I'll add in FOP after next trip.

MK
Pirates... I could ride this over and over. I got hooked on this ride when my parents first took me to Disneyland when I was 5. It's been a favorite ever since. Although I do like the one in Disneyland just a little better. I like the 2 drops instead of 1.
Splash Mountain - Still love the America Sings characters!
Jungle Cruise - Love this at night
Price Phillip Carousel - This has a special place for me in my heart. I always watch my kids rather than enjoying the ride. I like to just watch their expressions and think of what they are imagining while riding the ride. My DS is 16 and DD is almost 11. I have them on video set to to the song "The age of not believing". And every time I watch it I start to cry. (Happy tears)... I can't believe that my kids are growing up before my eyes. So one day, I'll look back and watch this, when they have kids. And probably cry again. But then again, I'll maybe get to ride the carousel with my grandkids! (and then probably cry grandma tears)

EPCOT
Test Track - LOVE IT! (Kelly, Kelly, Kelly! Our favorite CM at this ride back in August of 2013!)
Sorin' - another one I could ride constantly

AK
Everest - Yep, love this one to. Although I have to try this at dusk one time
KIL. SAFARI - LOVE IT! Although when they offered the "Sunrise Safari" package it was much better than the actual ride. The animals were ALL out in the AM and were out playing and running around. It was so COOL!

HS
R&RC - Yeah, baby! Gotta love the 60mph in 2.6 seconds! We are going to try and get our daughter on it this time (she'll be 11)
TOT - When this ride first opened, my brother and I rode it 13 times in a row (no coincidence to it being 13 times). After that experience, I only ride it 2-3 times at a time.

DBF: Star Tours - Huge Star Wars fan, plus its just fun with all the different scenarios!
Me: Expedition Everest - The coaster that got me to love coasters! Its themeing is so great and its just the right length to make the wait worth it!
Both: Haunted Mansion - Its a classic, the themeing is fantastic, it's interactive line and the cast members make us laugh!

We kind of have an unsaid rule of riding our favorites at least 3 times per trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter