Which rides don't have EP?

ToyStory3

DIS Veteran
Are there any other rides besides Hagrid's that doesn't have EP? Does that mean if we are staying at RPR we need get in a virtual queue for that ride? Is it limited to once per day? Thanks!

Pteradon Flyers also doesn't have EP, but it's also restricted to only being able to ride if you have a child with you (i.e. adults can't ride on their own). But it's not that great of a ride anyway so it's nothing major.

And yes, you will need a VQ slot for Hagrids. I don't believe it's limited to once per day but I don't think you can have 2 reservations at once. And they release more slots as the day goes on (not like ROTR where they all get scooped in the first couple of minutes of park opening).

From what I’ve gathered you can have more than one VQ reservation but not for the same attraction. You can also get a second VQ for an attraction one you’ve used the first one.

If you have an EP can you skip the VQ and just get on the ride? Of course this is assuming the ride is EP eligible. Just making sure they still do the EP’s before I book the Royal Pacific. Thanks!

When we rode Hagrids on Sunday, it looked like there was an EP line. Only because I saw people entering the final room from the side and they were stopping to get scanned at the EP computer scanner thing. Perhaps they were something else, VIP tour???

Just to reiterate above...you can only have 1 Hagrids at a time but can get multiple times throughout the day. You can possibly get other rides but only jimmy Fallon and fast and furious were offering virtual lines on Sunday. Some rides like the mummy said it had a virtual line too but as a team member pointed out, they're not listed under the virtual offerings tab on the app. Are they're any reports of someone actually getting a virtual line for something other than the 3 listed above?

When we rode Hagrids on Sunday, it looked like there was an EP line. Only because I saw people entering the final room from the side and they were stopping to get scanned at the EP computer scanner thing. Perhaps they were something else, VIP tour???
Disability pass or guest recovery are other possibilities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter