Which room at Port Orleans Riverside?

JEANMR1

Mouseketeer
We are only staying there one night and not going to the parks so we do not care about being close to the restaurant or anything. Just looking for quiet and romance. Should we request the manor or aligator bayou?
Thanks

DH and I stayed our first visit onsite at this resort and this was long before I knew anything about requesting certain buildings, etc. Anyway, we were put in Building 36 (I think) of Alligator Bayou and it was wonderful. Even then, it was only about a 10 minute walk to the main buildings, but I loved the seclusion of this area. Lots of trees and foliage - spanish moss dripping from the trees, little ponds with frogs. I actually felt like we were the only people in our building - it was that quiet. I think people with small children are going to request Buildings 14, 15, 16, 17 or 18 because these are the closest to the food court and main bus stop. If I remember right, we had a quiet pool very close to our building.

The mansions are beautiful and make sure you take a walk through that area...but for romance and seclusion, you can't beat the bayou. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter