• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Salad Dressings Would You Bring?

Skywalker

Elementary, My Dear Mickey
Just curious lol. Office potluck, I was asked to bring a salad and a couple different dressings...Oh the decisions...Ranch? Thousand Island? Calorie-Wise Zesty Italian? Balsamic Vinagrette? Honey Dion? I am sure I could bring 10 different kinds and someone would still be unhappy (yes my office is like that). Help me out here, if there is a strong trend to something on this thread that is what I would get LOL

So if you were asked to bring two, which two would you bring?

I only eat honey mustard on salad but no worries as I keep a bottle at work.

I think in popularity, it would be Italian and Ranch, but what do I know?

I think Ranch is most popular, balsamic/vinegar & oil is the most healthy. If I were providing two that's would I'd take. For me, I prefer about an ice cream scoop of bleu cheese on my salad, but that's just me :)

Ranch and either Italian or a Balsamic. I like balsamic better than Italian but I think that Italian is more widely enjoyed, so I'd do ranch and Italian for your office :o

Ranch (is it the popular choice) and a balsamic or Italian that I ensured did not have any cheese/parm it in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter