• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Seaworld Hotel???

Night Huntress

Earning My Ears
We are doing Disney for a whole week in October. I decided today to add on an extra day and go to Sea World..we've never been to either. I was researching hotels and think I've narrowed it down to 2. Fairfield Inn & Suites or Residence Inn at Seaworld. Price is only a $5 difference between the two. Is there really any differences between them? Thoughts???

Sorry - I realized too late I put this under the wrong thread and don't know how to move it.

I have been at both, I would stay at the Residence Inn before the Fairfield. Both have free parking and free breakfast. But, we think the rooms are smaller at the Fairfield, the breakfast area was smaller and not as nice as the Residence, and the Residence has real, nice pools, the Fairfield has a small play pool area that is also shared with the Suites right next to the Fairfield. my kids much prefer the Residence. Plus, with a boy and girl, it was nice to have the pull out couch rather than have a kid on a blow up bed. The Fairfield only has 2 beds in a room. Our 1 bedroom at the Residence was much bigger and also had a small kitchen and full size frig. Fairfield does not even have a coffee maker in the room.

Well, that us my opinion for what it is worth.

We have only stayed at the Residence Inn SeaWorld (two times) but would highly recommend it. The rooms are spacious and well equipped with a full kitchen. The breakfast buffet is included and EXCELLENT for a free perk.....lots of hot items to choose from which change from day to day. The recreational amenities are pretty good as well with a zero entry pool and a large hot tub in addition to a sport court with a basketball net and a large courtyard with comfy furniture for relaxing. Staff are fantastic and we've always found the property and grounds to be immaculately maintained even though the property itself is a bit older. I don't think you could go wrong with the RI.

I have lots of photos of our room and the ground from our May 2016 visit in my trip report. You can check them out here, beginning at post 710 and continuing on (the outdoor/pool pics are a couple of pages thereafter):

http://www.disboards.com/threads/oh...l-seaworld-beyond-spring-2016.3509576/page-36

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter