Which shopping center do you like the most around Disneyland?

jacs1234

Dreaming of Disney
We've been to the Garden Grove and to a Target nearby but nothing huge. The Garden Grove was nice but it really didn't have many shops that I would shop in.

Any suggestions?

The two that I like to visit around Disneyland are:
Westfield Main Place
South Coast Plaza
princess::upsidedow

These are the 2 I have been to as well, but more recently Westfield Main Place. They even have a Pumpkin Patch and Cotton On.

There is also the Block at Orange, which has some outlet stores too. It is not as big as the other 2, but is closer (I think??).

http://www.simon.com/mall/?id=1236

Not sure if the link will work.

We also go to a smaller shopping centre near Knottsberry farm, which has Walmart and Sears. I have no idea what it is called.

Metrocenter Fullerton Shopping Center and Orangefair Shopping Center just north on Harbord Blvd and Orangethorpe Ave were the Disney Warehouse shop is and Marshalls is there as well which has some great discounts my wife is not a shopper and she spent over 3 hours shopping if you like the Dickie brand then Millenium Outlet 8531 Stanton Avenue, Buena Park near Knotts

If you are after a better and bigger Disney Warehouse and a Mattel Discount Warehouse right next door at 2780 S Reservoir St Pomona is about a 45 minute drive away I have not been there as it was recommended and hopefully will be able to get some cheap Hot Wheel cars.

Thanks so much everyone. Now to decide which one to go to........................

We went to Brea Mall, not too far from Anaheim, and great shopping :)
Went there a couple of times, even my DH approved ;)

I forgot about Brea Mall. I have been there once, and DH gave it the thumbs up too.

I don't have any shopping planned while at Disneyland (other than at DTD etc) - but if Aust 'let's us', I'll keep all of these malls in mind! I'm kind of saving my shopping for Hawaii, as I don't want to be carting an extra bag (or 2) around for too long.

Would I be missing out on anything if I didn't shop around DL?

I really like Westfield Mainplace.

South Coast Plazza is a lot more upmarket - more of the expensive stores there - but if you do go there try the rowing club for lunch - my mum & I have been there twice, and we loved it!

I also like to go to Anaheim Plazza - the Ross there is great!

Happy Shopping!!

I second Brea Mall for a big selection - and have to give The Block at Orange a big thumbs up just because it has a skate bowl inside the Vans store, which meant we could park DS's 7 and 10 for half an hour to watch the skateboarders while we could actually SHOP in peace for once, without children grumbling in the background!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter