Which should I do on my AK day?

starousse

DIS Veteran
Right now I have Yak & Yeti Lunch/Sanaa-Dinner.....Was thinking of trying Satuli Canteen for lunch and doing Y&Y for dinner. Which would you do?

There are many options and they are all good. I would definitely do Satu'Li Canteen for lunch. Then either Yak & Yeti or Sanaa for dinner. If you go to Sanaa, you also get to walk around the resort. Its only about a 5 minute bus ride back and forth.

Depending on when you are going- if its hot during the day- I would do Yak & Yeti for lunch (gets you some high quality AC and down time from the heat) and Satuli Canteen.. if it is cooler/nicer out- then I would switch and do SC for lunch and Y&Y for dinner.

Depends too on if you don't want to leave the park. Sanaa is at the AKL. It will take some time to walk to front of park, wait for bus...
If you want to stay in park, then SC for lunch Y&Y dinner.
If you don't mind leaving park, then Nomad Lounge for lunch and Sanaa for dinner. Oh wait, Nomad Lounge wasn't one of your choices...

Sanaa is subject to universal acclaim and has superb animal viewing.

If you do decide to dine there, please do not forget the animal viewing area past the pool area at Kidani, which is somewhat isolated, and allows up close viewing of some really cool animals (i.e. okapi)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter