• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which shows are in which theaters?

mycutiepatooties

DIS Veteran
I printed out a map of the Sea World Orlando park and I'd like to try to plan which shows we'll see at which times etc.. in an attempt to do a touring plan for our 1 day trip to see this park.

I can't find any info. on which shows are in which theaters. Some are obvious like the Clyde and Seamore and the Shamu one. I can find those on the map. What about Alure and The Pets show? Can anyone tell me where the different shows are located so that I can plan? Thanks!

Is it feasable that we can see everything in a 9am-6pm day on Mon. MLK Jr. holiday (not sure how bad crowds will be)?

Looks like we'll be there on MLK day also!

Had to track this down from Fodor's (isn't the Seaworld website awful?):

A'Lure - Nautilus
Blue Horizons - Whale & Dolphin Theater
Clyde & Seymore - Sea Lion & Otter Stadium
One Ocean - Shamu Stadium

Fodor's didn't have the Pets Ahoy theater listed, so thanks to ncfamily for that.

I'm pretty convinced that we won't get to do everything - we have one teen who wants to do the thrill rides, and that's going to screw up my careful planning somewhat. :rotfl2:

POB14 said:

A'Lure - Nautilus

Fodor's didn't have the Pets Ahoy theater listed, so thanks to ncfamily for that.

I'm pretty convinced that we won't get to do everything - we have one teen who wants to do the thrill rides, and that's going to screw up my careful planning somewhat. :rotfl2:

If your teen is riding alone Manta has a line for single riders. It is the same entrance for quick queu. There are signs posted.

A'Lure - Nautilus

Just an idea.....take the littler ones not into rides into Shamu playground area and let the teen go by himself or with one of you to ride the rides or let him ride a ride when it is close to one of the shows the rest of you want to see. SW is pretty safe park for teens to be riding rides alone and some of the rides have single rider or they fill empty seats in rows so it can be quick-especially on weekdays. Our sons did that all the time from the time they were about 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter