Which sit down PS before MVMCP on 12/9

Santa

DIS Veteran
I am thinking of doing MVMCP on 12/9. I want to make a PS for around 5pm but am not sure where. I have done this before at CP. I am thinking LTT but that fills up quick. What else is there besides CRT?

Thanks in advance.

We have a ps at Crystal Palace on the 9th for 4:30. I'm not sure on this one, but I think LTT is full for that date. However, a lot of people made this one early and may cancel. Besides CRT, that is all I can think of at MK. Maybe Tony's?princess:

We have a PS for Crystal Palace at 5:30 on December 17 before MVMCP. Tony's is another option. If you want a PS, but don't mind sandwiches, salads, and some great ice cream, you could do the Plaza.

We made PS at 1900 Park Faire for Cinderella's Gala Feast before MVMCP. I think that they had PS available as early as 4:20. We got ours at 5 pm. And after dinner, we'll just hop the monorail over to the MK for the party.

This will be our first time MVMCP, we are going on 12/14. When i purchased the passes, i asked the cm if we could get ps at one of the restuarants that night for around 5pm and i was told no. That you could only get ps for 7pm or after, since they had to empty the park so it could reopen at 7pm for the MVMCP.

If you have reservations for dinning at 4:30 or 5:00pm do you have to leave before 7pm and then reenter with you event ticket?

The CM was wrong. LTT was opened for PS the same day at MVMCP tickets went on sale. I made my PS for LTT the day the tickets went on sale. (That was in May.)

They were also wrong about emptying out the park. If you want to go to MK that day and you have tickets to MVMCP then you can get a wristband and stay the park (in designated areas) and you won't have to leave.

We're also going to MVMCP on Dec 9, and having an early dinner (5:20 pm) at Crystal Palace!!! Maybe we'll see some of you there!!!

Have fun!!!!

Count me and DD4 in for CP on 12/9. Our PS is at 5:30. I guess there will be lots of DIS'ers there. We originally had LTT, but switched to CP at the 90 day mark.

CP @5:30 12/9.
Look for 3 older kids (27-30) my sis 15 and my parents.:D

LTT is the only sit down restaurant that remains open after 6pm. You can get Tony's, CP or CRT up until 5:45 I believe. These restaurants do shut down at 6pm, but obviously you are free to stay until your meal is finished. They do not re-open. Dining at a nearby resort restaurant is also a great option. I know the GF has the Cafe which is very casual and you can order items like cheeseburgers, salads, all the way up to steaks. There's the Trailside Buffeteria at Fort Wilderness if you want to control your own eating schedule and not wait for it to be cooked and served.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter