• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which SSR Section?

CharmedLife

Wisconsin Badger Fan
I'm going home to SSR for the first time in 1 1/2 weeks. There are three families total, with 6 kids. Oldest one is 5, youngest is 1. We will be spending more time at the pool than we would at DTD. I'm thinking the Springs might be a good place to request rooms. Any other input? We will be taking the bus to the parks (the other two families don't have cars). Obviously the less time we're on the bus with 6 kids, the better!

TIA!

Have a great time. The kids will love it and they enjoy the bus even if we don't!!!

We are going with three families next time we go but not so many children and older.

Susan

I'm not thrilled about the bus, but we're used to it from other Disney resorts. This is our first time at SSR and it looks like the resort is pretty spread out - I'm not sure if some areas are better than others to ensure that we'll be able to get on the bus. I know we'll for sure take the bus to MK (don't want to deal with the TTC), but may be tempted to drive to the other parks for the days the other families want to do something on their own. As long as we have the rental... I've never had a rental before so driving to the parks would be new.

Anyway - thanks again for the input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter