Which standby lines most affected by Genie+?

flytanya

Earning My Ears
Curious which ride standby lines seem to move much slower because of Genie+.

We are going to EPCOT, HS, and MK. Only getting Genie+ for MK.

Two little kids so no Star Wars, ToT, or RnR to worry about at HS. Thanks!!!

On Sunday morning we had to skip our Seven Dwarfs DAS return time. The line was so long - around the mountain - to enter the lightning lane. We were headed to the airport so we couldn’t get stuck there. We didn’t run into anything others over the past few days that were too crazy.

I was never in the standby line for RocknRoller Coaster, but when we were in the LL, we noticed it at a stand still while we were constantly moving. I literally felt sorry for those in the regular line. Once inside the door, the LL filled the entire top section and at least half of the bottom section before the backstage pass room. They were taking everyone from LL before taking anyone from standby.

On Sunday morning we had to skip our Seven Dwarfs DAS return time. The line was so long - around the mountain - to enter the lightning lane. We were headed to the airport so we couldn’t get stuck there. We didn’t run into anything others over the past few days that were too crazy.

On no! Were the other LL's real long too?

I can’t imagine anyone paying for that was very happy with the experience.

The Pandora rides at AK were definitely impacted. We waited 90 min for Navi (posted at 50) and well over an hour post park closing for FOP. Peter Pan and Jungle Cruise and Pooh definitely affected too.

My apologies for my ignorance, but are there any attractions at any parks that don't have a stand by line (that are lightning lane only)?

Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure doesn’t have a standby line. You either get a boarding group for free through the app or can purchase an individual Lightning Lane for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter