Which stroller.....

gmar1210

Mouseketeer
We have a City Mini GT but contemplating getting an umbrella stroller. Daughter is 3.5 year old. We like the City Mini due to storage and ability to recline but umbrella stroller will be a lot easier to transport. What would be the better option.

We have a City Mini GT but contemplating getting an umbrella stroller. Daughter is 3.5 year old. We like the City Mini due to storage and ability to recline but umbrella stroller will be a lot easier to transport. What would be the better option.

When you figure that out, let me know. We're having the same debate (Bob Motion vs umbrella stroller)

My friend rents the City Mini every time she goes, swears by it.

The only reason I'm inclined to bring my real stroller, is because I can comfortably leave the diaper bag on the handles without her in the stroller acting as a counter weight.

This is really more up to you and what you want. We used what I guess is best described as one step up from the cheapest umbrella stroller Wal-Mart has. It was an umbrella, but did have some storage. Besides, we found it easy to just hang our bag off the back of the handles, so we didn't really need the storage. Having a stroller that's super easy to transport is fantastic, at least for us. The biggest downside to an umbrella is that the small wheels are harder to push, so inclines take more work...but it's good exercise. :D

We always rent at the park. Sure it’s a few extra bucks. But it’s great. Just leave it there at end of day. Kids can hop in and out. They will love it. Get the double even if one kid. So worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter