• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

Which tickets to scan at gate ?

jadepansy459

Earning My Ears
Hey!

First timer here. I have bought my Disneyland tickets directly from the website and a bit confused as to which ticket I need to have scanned at the turnstiles....
I have a 5 day park hopper pass. In the app under 'Tickets & Passes' it presents me with one ticket and a QR code, this doesn't have my dates on.
I also have individual emails containing each park reservation I have booked.

If I log into my Disneyland account online I can also get another qr code which seems to show my dates on and details of my ticket.

Not sure which one is needed out of these 3 ?!?
Sorry if this is a silly question I just don't want any stress at the entrance! 😱

You just need the one ticket on your DL app. All your reservations are stored in their system and they can seem which park you reserved when they scan your ticket at the gate

Following as I have the same question! I have our tickets in my Disneyland app, and the QR code’s for the reservations in my email. It feels like a lot of juggling between things to get in.

Following as I have the same question! I have our tickets in my Disneyland app, and the QR code’s for the reservations in my email. It feels like a lot of juggling between things to get in.
You won’t need the QR code’s for your reservations. All that info is stored on your tickets when they are scanned at the gate

The QR codes are only needed in the rare instance there is a screw up with your reservation. I suggest you just have the email on your phone in case of emergency.

Thank you so much !! I thought it could be but didn't understand why it didn't have all the individual dates on. I seem to have QR codes coming out my ears 😂 and didn't wanna be that person at the gate !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter