• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which tour to choose???

Night Huntress

Earning My Ears
I added a day to our trip in October and we are going to Sea World. My 10 yr old daughter doesn't know yet. As I was looking at tickets I saw the tours. She absolutely loves dolphins and I would like to do one of the dolphin tours. I see the Dolphin Up - Close Tour and the Dolphin Encounter. Besides the length of time whats the biggest difference for the cost to be so different and what would you suggest?

I personally haven't experienced either of the dolphin tours but if I was to pick one, I would choose the Dolphins Up-Close Tour. It just seems more in-depth.

If you decide to consider other options, the "bang for the buck" of the Behind the Scenes Tour can't be beat - we did that one a few years ago and had a great experience...no dolphins though!

I personally haven't experienced either of the dolphin tours but if I was to pick one, I would choose the Dolphins Up-Close Tour. It just seems more in-depth.

If you decide to consider other options, the "bang for the buck" of the Behind the Scenes Tour can't be beat - we did that one a few years ago and had a great experience...no dolphins though!
Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter