Which Towncar service?

scootert

DIS Veteran
Notice that both Mousesavers and Allears recommend Happy Limo. FL Town car sponsors the DIS. I've found many favorable reviews on the board for Tiffany Town car, but not many comments on either Happy or FL.

Anyone have any recommendations? Also, how do the companies handle payment for round trip? Do you pay the full amount when you arrive or pay half at arrival and half at departure... just nervous about them showing up for departure.

Thanks

Just returned and FL Tours was amazing! The best town car service I've used. Wonderful cars, professional and friendly drivers.

I have used both Tiffany Towncar and FL Tours in the past. I have reported that I had some issues with FL Tours in the past as well. But, overall, I have had good results with them. I think my issue came as a result of the company being in the middle of a transition period and some of the less stellar drivers hadn't been weeded out yet!! I will be using them again in a few weeks, even though DME is an option for me! I'm sure that I will be able to put forward a favorable report when I get home!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter