• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which TS for Magic Kingdom Evening

tigergrad

DIS Veteran
Have fastpasses for evening at Magic Kingdom. Looking for a TS dinner around 5PM. 4 adults and 2 children. No dining plan. Help us choose between the Wave, Plaza, Whispering Canyon Cafe, and theGrand Floridian Cafe.

I would recommend The Plaza because it’s actually in the MK and wouldn’t require you to leave. And it’s pretty yummy and reasonably priced for someone paying out of pocket. Plus they have bottomless milkshakes now. :drinking1

Yeah, I'd stick with dining in MK. By the time you travel around you end up wasting HOURS. Either grab something at QS in MK or do the TS at The Plaza. The food is decent, better than many of the QS options in MK.

Have fastpasses for evening at Magic Kingdom. Looking for a TS dinner around 5PM. 4 adults and 2 children. No dining plan. Help us choose between the Wave, Plaza, Whispering Canyon Cafe, and theGrand Floridian Cafe.

To save time, I would probably stick to the Plaza.

If you don't mind spending some time traveling to a resort, WCC is REALLY fun!

DisneyWishes14 said it best. If you have the time go to Whispering Canyon. Your kids will love the milkshakes and the antics there are 2nd to none. If time is a factor The Plaza serves good food and is there. If you time it right going to WCC would only cost you about 2 hours to and from and eating.

There is a boat that goes from MK to Wilderness Lodge, so it doesn't take too long. That would be my choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter