• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which version of “Baby it’s cold outside” do you like better (not political)?

I have two others on my Christmas Spotify, even though Dean is my favourite :scratchin -

Frank Sinatra and Dorothy Kirsten

Sara Bareilles and Seth MacFarlane

I love the Dean Martin version…it’s what grew up with at Christmas time. I also love Bing Crosby’s White Christmas…brings back so many memories

Ella and Louis Jordan. To me its no contest but they are two of my favorite artists.

They have a couple of other great duets if you are a fan of their version. "Stone Cold Dead in the Market" and "A'int Nobody's Business But My Own" are a couple there may be more.
I love duets with Ella she really somehow seemed to have a knack to harmonize or just sound amazing with anyone.

Last edited:
I don't know that this version really counts, because it's not the original, but this version is about a toilet brush. Really.

I commented on the Love Hard version, but didn't give my own answer. I like the Colbie Callait/Gavin DeGraw version.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter