Which water park should our group visit?

DumboDash2006

Mouseketeer
Going in early March with another family, staying at Windsor Hills in a pool home (we've stayed there before). We have one non Disney park day planned and we're thinking we might like to do a water park.

We will have four middle age adults and four college age young adults. Us parents would like a nice lazy river and maybe a few group raft and tamer tube slides. The young adults vary but probably would like more adventurous slides/rides but nothing really extreme. Disney or non Disney.

All input appreciated, thanks! ETA the dads in the group will want drinks, so a bar is important!

In early March, it may be too cold to go to a water park, so don't plan on it 100%. Have a backup plan.

Blizzard Beach and Aquatica would both fit your needs. Aquatica might be cheaper, but you would have to pay for parking.

I like Typhoon Lagoon, but it isn't open now and I don't know if it will be open by March.

We have always had water park APs at Disney pre shut down, but with that said.... if you don't have any young children, I would go to Volcano Bay.

We have always had water park APs at Disney pre shut down, but with that said.... if you don't have any young children, I would go to Volcano Bay.
I agree Volcano Bay is perfect. My husband and I spent a week in Orlando without our teen boys. We bought a 3 day pass to Universal and spent all 3 days at Volcano Bay. Amazing. The not so lazy river, as we like to call it was so much fun!

We are waterpark people,, and have been to all the parks you have mentioned multiple times (except Volcano Bay, that was a one and done for us). I would vote Aquatica, 100%. It checks every box on your wish list and has the best "lazy" River in Roa's Rapids (plus a traditional slower river if that's more your speed).

Check the pre Black Friday sale happening this weekend for excellent prices on tickets and cabanas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter