Which Wing/Building in the DLH

JeannieJay

Mouseketeer
I know I've read this before, but I can't find it here right now, even on a search.

DH and I are probably going to stay at the Disneyland Hotel in early December. Which wing/building is preferred? We don't want to be in the wing with the longest walk to get to security to go to DTD. We'd be looking at a premium view room.

Thanks.

The difference in the walk between the 3 towers is under 2 minutes. No real difference between the Fantasy Tower and the Adventure tower. Frontier tower is maybe 2 minutes further. But premium rooms in Frontier tower can be 14th floor, which have nice balconies.

I know I've read this before, but I can't find it here right now, even on a search.

DH and I are probably going to stay at the Disneyland Hotel in early December. Which wing/building is preferred? We don't want to be in the wing with the longest walk to get to security to go to DTD. We'd be looking at a premium view room.

Thanks.
We loved our stay in a standard room in the Fantasy tower. We liked being in the same building as the lobby, and we had a great view of fireworks from our room.

I agree with folks who say the difference in walk is negligible. However, we stayed in a DTD premium view room in Adventureland, and when you take the elevator down, the entrance to DTD and the security checkpoint is pretty much right outside. It was so convenient for rope drop in the morning, and awesome when we were tired after a long day in the parks.

Whatever tower you stay in, have a magical trip!!

However, we stayed in a DTD premium view room in Adventureland, and when you take the elevator down, the entrance to DTD and the security checkpoint is pretty much right outside.
I too like the Adventure Tower, but taking the elevator down and out the Fantasy Tower is maybe 30 steps further. And the elevators in Fantasy Tower are a little better.

We stayed in a standard room in the frontier tower. It was very quite only a minute or two or less if the kids were running. Security was not an issue at all. It really does not matter which tower yo are in but what time you wake up. But even then we went during Dec 27-31 one of the busiest times and in the AM security line was no longer than 2 minutes. Only once we got there i think a bit early and waited maybe almost 10 min but they only had one line open and were opening two more. Through out the day we pretty much just walked through security each time.

We have stayed in all three. Frontier is the Quietest. Adventure is the closest. Fantasy tower has the most(gift shop, cafes, etc):yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter