Which would you choose for 1 night post-cruise?

You get off the ship relatively early at it’s about an hour’s drive to WDW. I got off Fantasy and was in Epcot before noon last November. So a park is doable.
Ahh, yeah… paying for a 1 day ticket and starting at lunchtime is not acceptable to my pocket book but OP may feel different so good to know it’s possible.

If OP is serious about spending the day at EP I’d do an EP resort then to minimize transit time, otherwise CR.

Ahh, yeah… paying for a 1 day ticket and starting at lunchtime is not acceptable to my pocket book but OP may feel different so good to know it’s possible.

If OP is serious about spending the day at EP I’d do an EP resort then to minimize transit time, otherwise CR.
I am a AP but it’s not really the time but the single day ticket price that the drawback for some.

Yeah, I agree, that 1-day ticket is too pricey to justify going later in the day. Also, after a cruise I think the resort day might be more relaxing!

Ok, a new twist: I realized I read the site wrong and it's GF that was way pricey that night, whereas Poly is just ("just," LOL) $100 more than Contemporary. So of course now I'm thinking Poly is the one that meets all the criteria of a fun and entertaining pool, relaxing yet magical post-cruise vibes, and near 'Ohana. I'll sleep on it, especially since it would be nice to try somewhere new since we've already done the Poly as a family in 2022. But with Contemporary being not THAT much more affordable and less appealing, I wonder if we should just go back to our fave!

If you are definitely wanting Ohana and fireworks viewing I’d say stick with a MK resort.

If you are wanting a good lazy river, I’d say stay at Cabana Bay at UO where it’s much cheaper and has a wayyyyyyy better lazy river than BC. There’s a bowling alley there as well.
But no fireworks ☹️.

I feel like I’ve heard of a good resort just off of Disney's property that has a good pool/lazy river, but don’t which it is. Probably less expensive than the CR, Poly or BC.

Ok, a new twist: I realized I read the site wrong and it's GF that was way pricey that night, whereas Poly is just ("just," LOL) $100 more than Contemporary. So of course now I'm thinking Poly is the one that meets all the criteria of a fun and entertaining pool, relaxing yet magical post-cruise vibes, and near 'Ohana. I'll sleep on it, especially since it would be nice to try somewhere new since we've already done the Poly as a family in 2022. But with Contemporary being not THAT much more affordable and less appealing, I wonder if we should just go back to our fave!
Just go back to the Poly. We are doing that very thing for our own debarkation day on the Wish in September. We actually considered AKL for a while because we intend it to be a resort only situation but I know us and I know with a late flight out on Saturday night we will want to probably hop in a park.

Well I think the answer is clear. Enjoy the Poly! Aloha!!

I hope The Poly was still available to book in the morning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter