while i'm waiting for a june code..i emailed aaal

leanne11

<font color=green>Always remember to use the net t
they quoted me $111 for asmovies, and on the disney site i got $111, i thought i was going to get a deal? :sad2: which would you book and why?
pls. June codes come out soon...

You may want to call and ask if they have any rooms available at ASMovies for the AAA discount. They only set aside so many rooms and they may have been booked already. You could possibly still get the AAA discount at another resort...

Once the AAA rooms are sold out, they just sell the regular ones at regular rates. I tried to add a room to our trip this month and they quoted me rack rate since they were out of AAA rooms. You can always check other resorts as the above poster said or just keep calling in case someone cancels.

Can I ask what June code you are waiting for? I thought all the AP and FL resident codes were out past then and there is no way to know if a general code will come out. If you can cancel AAA rooms without a penalty, you may want to get one at that rate(if you can) and then cancel later if a code does come out. Since the AAA rooms seem to go fast, it may be a good idea.

You can call Disney directly to check on the AAA discounts. I don't go through AAA, I just tell the CM I want a quote for a room at a certain resort with the AAA discount.
DJ

I also called Disney directly and asked for the AAA rate. I had emailed AAA and because I wanted to split my stay at 2 resorts, it would have cost a LOT more to do it as a MYW package. I was able to do room only and then purchase 10 day MYW tickets at a much better price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter