Whispering Canyon AYCTE

Eandbmom

Mouseketeer
For Whispering Canyon does everyone have to get the same skillet or can our table or 2 different ones? There is a fight over which one to get.

We have only been there for breakfast and a few years ago I got the lighter skillet or whatever it is called while my family members ordered off of the menu. I do not eat any pork products so asked for them to be held and the waitress asked if I wanted anything anything else instead or more of something but there were still a lot of items so declined.

On our trip last November we had 2 omnivores, one vegetarian, and one vegan in our group, so ordered the traditional and plant-based skillets, no problem. Just tell them how many are eating each type, and they'll scale the sizes accordingly, plus of course you can order more of any particular item.

Each person can order whatever skillet they want, and each person who has a skillet can try items from other's skillets. Anyone who orders a' la carte are not permitted to sample from the skillets.

How flexible are they regarding other menu items? My wife is a vegetarian but doesn’t fancy the plant based skillet. They have an impossible burger on the lunch menu, would they be open to serving this at dinner instead?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter