Whispering Canyon Cafe @ Wilderness Lodge - 12/12 Pre-Cruise Breakfast

DVCsince02

LOVES CAKE
Similar to last year before the cruise, there will be a mini meet for breakfast prior to the cruise on Sunday, December 12 at the Wispering Canyon Cafe in the Wilderness Lodge. I'm happy to make reservations for whoever wants to attend. I will try to link the reservations together so we will sit in the same area.

Link to menu. http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=17

Dining will be:

1. us (5)
2. Dodie & Phillip (2)
3. Andrea and family (4)
4. Jackie & Jeff (2)
5. Brandie & Rhonda (2)
5. Alicia & family (3)
6. Kelly & John (2)
7. ADP (3)
8. George & Deb(2)
9. Hillary & Pete (4)
10. Nicole & James (2)
11. Michelle & guest (2)
12. Kate2961 (4)
13. Kathy (1)

Ummm.... Hi Jen! :wave: :)

I'm IN!

Just out of sheer coincidence last night my girls were looking through some old pictures and photo albums and we came across these pics

scan0004.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0001.jpg

scan0003.jpg

ahhhhhh, those were the days when I had a lot of time and patience to dress them in those coordinating outfits

oh Andrea.. they are so little in that last picture...

Careful about those matching outfits, there are a few guys in this thread who may want you to handle that for them.

Similar to last year before the cruise, there will be a mini meet for breakfast prior to the cruise on Sunday, December 12 at the Wispering Canyon Cafe in the Wilderness Lodge. I'm happy to make reservations for whoever wants to attend. I will try to link the reservations together so we will sit in the same area.

Link to menu. http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=17

Also, remember to wear your DIS Unplugged t-shirt this day (but try not to get food on it ;)).

So far I have:

1. us (5)
2. Dodie & Phillip (2)
3. Andrea and family (4)
4. Jackie & Jeff (2)
5. Brandie & Matthew (2)
5. Alicia & family (3)
6. Kelly & John (2)
7. ADP (1)

Anyone else?

You ROCK!!! :hug:

oh Andrea.. they are so little in that last picture...

Careful about those matching outfits, there are a few guys in this thread who may want you to handle that for them.

I'll see if I can dust off my sewing machine, lol... Actually I have to get it from the basement soon to start on my holiday FE!

We're in! There are four of us (2 big, 2 little). We ate breakfast here three trips ago and the guys still talk about it. Even my littlest (who was not-quite-three then) remembers the horse races and Lincoln Logs.

--Hillary

Also, remember to wear your DIS Unplugged t-shirt this day (but try not to get food on it ;)).

So far I have:

1. us (5)
2. Dodie & Phillip (2)
3. Andrea and family (4)
4. Jackie & Jeff (2)
5. Brandie & Matthew (2)
5. Alicia & family (3)
6. Kelly & John (2)
7. ADP (1)

Anyone else?

Me! Me! me! Please!!

I made 3 ressies for 10 people each. Nicole and James make 30. So if anyone else wants to join, let me know ASAP so I can make another ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter