Whispering Canyon Cafe

hes122

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you're able to order a sandwich off the lunch menu at dinner? We're having dinner there on our next trip and I didn't remember the lunch and dinner menus being different, but it's also been 5 years since I last ate there.

I don't know for sure but there are sandwiches on the Roaring Forks menu. I know sometimes sit down restaurants will get kids chicken nuggets, etc. from a nearby resort restaurant if they aren't offered on the dinner menu. Not sure if they'd do that, but it couldn't hurt to ask. I'd be prepared to order something else just in case.

We had dinner there in September - and of course this easily could be different now - but the menu included skillets (4 different ones), steak, salmon, and a few other items I can’t recall. It might not hurt to ask about a sandwich - they may be able to accommodate you. I know at lunch they had smoked turkey and pulled pork sandwiches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter