Whispering Canyon vs. 50's Prime Time

Twoears

Mouseketeer
If my family did not like the interaction at the Whispering Canyon, will they not like the 50's Prime Time as well? I personally would love try it, but I want everyone else to enjoy it too. Any advice??

It depends on what it was about Prime time that they did not like.
I have been to Prime time but not Whispering canyon.
I did not mind Prime time at all and thought it was fun but when i told my husband abouti it ( he has never been before) He said that he would not like people telling him to take his elbows off the table etc... and acting like a "mom".
When telling him what I have read on here about whispering Canyon he really wanted to go. He said it sounds fun and that it sounds different than Prime Time. Prime time to him sounded like they were constantly telling you to behave where Whispering Canyon seemed to NOT want you to behaveLOL

I have done both and really like prime time but do not really like WCC. Prime time was fun, but not over the edge. Our waitress there poked fun but knew when to stop. At WCC, I find it just too much. It never stops and if you are the least bit tired, it can wear you out. At WCC they made noise just for the sake of making noise. There were kids at a table near us that just kept screaming. The waitress was encouraging it! I also like the food much better at PTC, and the service was much better. At WCC the waiter we had spent so much time cutting up that we had trouble getting the service we needed. Sounds like you might be like me, one of the few who are not big fans of WCC. I say give PTC a try, we really like this one.

Jordan's mom

We've been to both and we love them both...

Did your family not like WCC's interaction b/c of their loudness...cuz goodness knows, they're a loud bunch (but so much fun :teeth: )...at PT our waitress was SO sweet...there is alot of interaction also though. She made us call her "Mom", and "Mom" made us set our own tables, yelled at us when we had our elbows on the table, made us eat all our veggies and gave us a crayon and paper to do homework.

But PT was a different kind of interaction, not as...loud and...noisy.

I hope this helps, ENJOY! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter