whispering canyon w/o kids

beachesncream

Mouseketeer
is whispering canyon worth going to even though we are with out kids and not too into the hooting and hollering. We are staying at the WL for one night and will want to eat some where close by when we first arrive lunchtime. Not that we are boring but not sure if I want 20 bottles of ketchup brought to my table when I ask. advice?

I enjoy the food at WCC. My husband and I went for the first time last November, and we were sans children. I thought it was fun. I left to use the restroom and when I returned my husband, along with most of the other men in the restarant, was standing and singing I'm a little tea pot. It was GREAT!!

But we didn't have to participate. No one made fun or chastized if we didn't and our server wasn't really "into" the whole fun and games thing. So it was participation by choice, which was nice.

Shelly

Whispering Canyon is one of my favourite places to go eat solo.
The food is excellent, service is exceptional and the prices are less than other Disney venues for a comparible meal.
Plus the entertainment from the other diners is hilarious.

:wave2: :wave2:

DH and I ate there Oct. 30th. We were able to have a delicious meal, participate a little bit in the fun (cheering on the pony races) and laugh alot.

I ate their about a month ago with one of my friends. The waiter was really good about being able to read how much interaction we wanted, and we laughed so hard we hardly had time to eat. I would recommend it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter