whispering canyon

Pammy jo

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if all the hoopla that goes on at WC happens at lunch also. I want the most fun out of our meal so do you think lunch or dinner would be better to go to?

We had lunch there a few times and they do have fun w/ their guest...but not as much as they do for dinner. During dinner time, they HAVE FUN! :hyper:

It depends on how crowded it is I guess, but the few times we were there during lunch, they did have their noise and fun.

Have fun, enjoy! It's a wondeful place to dine!!!

DH and I had lunch there last year. It was pretty quiet and not at all like I have heard dinner described as. Highly recommend it - we went at about 2:30 or so (a late lunch), we got a table with no ps and the food was great -- and a bargain! Plus, if you finish a big meal like that around 4:00, you won't really need too much dinner.

Where is Whispering Canyon located?

Thanks for the input. I think I'll make a ps for dinner then.
MrsG, Whispering Canyon is located in Wilderness Lodge.

We had our group lunch here a few weeks ago and it was the hit of the trip! The restaurant was relatively empty, but our family of 17 was loud and tend to be "trouble-makers";) so we loved it. Our waiter Mark was great. We were celebrating my DDs birthday, and since there were so few people in the place, he had everybody ride the stick ponies around the restaurant and sing to her! Since the singing wasn't loud enough, we had to ride around the whole lobby of the hotel!

Apparently they put groups at the end of the times (our PS was for 2:30pm and the rest. closes for lunch at 3pm) but I think the waiters are used to 'reading' the fun level of the group. He did great with us. Oh yeah, and the all-you-can-drink milk shakes were a big hit, too!:eek:

All you can drink Milk shakes??? Oh wow, I'll have to leave an extra hour for dinner so I can have a few!!! YUM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter