White Water Snacks @ GCH

Glitterbelle

Earning My Ears
hello all, Does White Water Snacks do 'to go' orders? From what I can tell it is a sit down and eat place. I was thinking of grabbing b'fast here and eating as we walk into parks. Also, does anyone know if their coffee is espresso-style? #coffeeSnob Cheers.

We got chicken nachos to go once. Of course, we were headed back to DLH and security actually opened the box to look inside. Whatever. I think Kevin was just hungry and hoping I wouldn't pay attention.

My daughter and I *might* have joked about Kevin for the rest of the trip. And no, I haven't let it go yet. ;)

Last edited:

We enjoyed getting food to-go from there until they changed the security situation going from GCH to DLH. Now it seems like quite a hassle to pick up food on your way “home.”

Kevin checked on our food tooo_O:D

We stay at the Grand and eat here often, take stuff back to the room, etc. Never busy, they make the food when you order and has always been good and convienent for us. Look at the menu on www.allears.com will give you an idea of what they have.

Jack

Our family LOVES White Water Snacks for breakfast. And for lunch, btw, their pizza is a best-kept secret that is also affordable to feed a family, and their nachos are so amazing!

But to answer your question about coffee: no, they don't have lattes, etc. (I know this because we recently took a trip with friends who were staying at the GCH and announced that they didn't have "real" coffee drinks there!) You can get espresso-style drinks at the Hearthstone Lounge, though, in GCH and then pick up your breakfast at White Water.

Love White Water snacks, we go there even if we aren't staying on site! Best burgers and Nachos. To go ir dine in.... its quiet and peaceful on their patio, nice respite from noise and crowds.....

I second the Hearthstone lounge for really good Americano's and coffee drinks! Few danish also.

hello all, Does White Water Snacks do 'to go' orders? From what I can tell it is a sit down and eat place. I was thinking of grabbing b'fast here and eating as we walk into parks. Also, does anyone know if their coffee is espresso-style? #coffeeSnob Cheers.

Yes, they do "to go" orders. We will place an order and one of us will wait for the food while the others head up to the room. (The room goers are usually the ones soaked from riding Grizzly Rapids repeatedly.)

FYI the pool help does not get their food from whitewater and prices are a lot higher if you order from them

Yeah, we took it up to our room often past time we stayed there. They had great breakfast options from what I remember!

So just anyone can go in there? Would I enter through the CA entrance from inside the park if I’m just an average person, not someone who is staying at one of the big 3 hotels? I’ve never even considered that option but it’s sounding better and better!

So just anyone can go in there? Would I enter through the CA entrance from inside the park if I’m just an average person, not someone who is staying at one of the big 3 hotels? I’ve never even considered that option but it’s sounding better and better!

Yep. Anyone can enter the Grand from inside DCA. The entry into DCA from the hotel is the one that is restricted to hotel guests, but only until noon. It's open to anyone after that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter