Whitewater Rafting- in UT or CO?

WDW Princess 71

DIS Veteran
I am doing a cross country road trip and I'm torn between doing the whitewater rafting on the Colorado River in either Moab, UT or Glenwood Springs, CO. Has anyone done this in either and can give me a review?

I love rafting but it has been a while since I've gone with a guide. Not having been to both these places let me suggest this. Most rafters near me which is about equidistant from both spots, choose the colorado in Moab.

You might also consider the scenery since in Utah the river is in the desert and in Colorado in the Mountains.

I love rafting but it has been a while since I've gone with a guide. Not having been to both these places let me suggest this. Most rafters near me which is about equidistant from both spots, choose the colorado in Moab.

You might also consider the scenery since in Utah the river is in the desert and in Colorado in the Mountains.
Thanks for the quick advice. The one in Moab looked really good and had great reviews on TripAdvisor. I couldnt find any reviews anywhere on the options in CO, which drives me crazy, so I'm glad to hear your advice about rafters near you choosing the Utah option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter