Who’s had all 6 Guardians songs?

I am wondering if the song you hear the first time you ride Guardians of The Galaxy ends up being your favorite. I’ve heard I Ran twice, One Way or Another once, and Conga once. I was a little disappointed to get Conga and not the others. Conga is my least favorite. Not sure yet what my favorite is since I still haven’t heard Sept, Disco Inferno, or Everybody Wants to Rule the World. I have to admit I Ran was more fun than I expected… but that was the song on my first ride and every time I hear it I’m reminded of GOTG, which is my new favorite ride, and the best ride at DW. Soooo FUN!!
As someone who just LOVES the song September anyway I can tell you it was pure joy hearing it on the ride!

I am wondering if the song you hear the first time you ride Guardians of The Galaxy ends up being your favorite. I’ve heard I Ran twice, One Way or Another once, and Conga once. I was a little disappointed to get Conga and not the others. Conga is my least favorite. Not sure yet what my favorite is since I still haven’t heard Sept, Disco Inferno, or Everybody Wants to Rule the World. I have to admit I Ran was more fun than I expected… but that was the song on my first ride and every time I hear it I’m reminded of GOTG, which is my new favorite ride, and the best ride at DW. Soooo FUN!!
My favorite was EWTRTW and I got that one on my second and fifth rides. Two of my kids liked September the best and got that their 4th ride. My other son also liked EWTRTW the best and got it his second ride (my 5th)

We got to ride Cosmic Rewind SIX times this past week!!!!! And we had 5 different songs, every one except "I Ran"...which I'm totally fine with as I don't like that song at all!! Our hands-down favorites were "One Way" and "Everybody Wants to Rule The World." The music is so amazing on this ride!!!!!!

We did VQ and paid LL on our Epcot days, and then paid LL on 2 additional days. It was perfect!!!!

We rode 6 times over the course of a week around Halloween. I use a wheelchair so I'm always on the track to the right as you come down the ramp. Songs we got:
1 - I Ran
2 - I Ran
3 - One Way Or Another
4 - One Way Or Another
5 - Conga
6 - I Ran
So 3/6 total. All VQ except we broke down and paid for one LL on our last day because we had to leave around noon for our flight.

I'm really not looking forward to the new music being on every single ride over December. I get why (because if people are coming and want to get the xmas music but can't re-ride until they get it etc.) but as a person who doesn't celebrate Christmas it can get really obnoxious that every. freaking. attraction and part of the park has to be covered in one holiday for 2 months. Plus it's never really "holiday" music, it's Christmas and maybe a dreidel reference. /rant I would much rather have the chance to try to hear the other songs - plus having an identical experience each time makes re-riding less enjoyable, as seen in the Iron Man ride in HK and WDW's use of the new trilogy only in Star Tours as opposed to the previous wide range of combinations.

On my second day I got September and Conga, bringing my totals to:

September x2
I Ran
Conga

I probably won't be back for a while, so I look forward to the other 3!

We rode 6 times over the course of a week around Halloween. I use a wheelchair so I'm always on the track to the right as you come down the ramp. Songs we got:
1 - I Ran
2 - I Ran
3 - One Way Or Another
4 - One Way Or Another
5 - Conga
6 - I Ran
So 3/6 total. All VQ except we broke down and paid for one LL on our last day because we had to leave around noon for our flight.

I'm really not looking forward to the new music being on every single ride over December. I get why (because if people are coming and want to get the xmas music but can't re-ride until they get it etc.) but as a person who doesn't celebrate Christmas it can get really obnoxious that every. freaking. attraction and part of the park has to be covered in one holiday for 2 months. Plus it's never really "holiday" music, it's Christmas and maybe a dreidel reference. /rant I would much rather have the chance to try to hear the other songs - plus having an identical experience each time makes re-riding less enjoyable, as seen in the Iron Man ride in HK and WDW's use of the new trilogy only in Star Tours as opposed to the previous wide range of combinations.
I agree about the Christmas songs. I feel like doing 6 holiday songs to replace the 6 regular songs would’ve been a fun idea and still made the launch as exciting, but what do I know?

We had September for our first ride - AMAZING! I love that song anyway and it was so perfect. Had OWOA the second time, meh. It's a good song but not as good for the ride IMO.

I'm in the "can't imagine I'll like anything better than September" camp but I can't wait to find out. I think I would also really like Disco Inferno.

Currently trying to talk hubby into a day trip to EPCOT to hear a Christmas song or two. :cool1:

These are the two I need as well. I will agree that One Way or Another is the best! My DS thinks EWtRtW is superior, even though he’s mistaken.
Oh we rode for the first time yesterday, to EWTRTW, then today to Conga, and I agree with your DS! The song just is perfect to go along with the movement of the ride. Conga didn’t work for us. I would like I Ran I think (watched a POV on YouTube tonight)

Has anyone had the Holiday Remix in person? How was it? From the POV videos and it just seems……..bad

It is bad, like real bad , makes the ride worse and somewhat annoying IMHO. Wondering if Disney did it to make Conga great by comparison , because it is.
I saw the video and was afraid of this. It sounds terrible. I actually already thought Conga was fun and still thought it sounded terrible. I know they have to work out timing and all that, but it would’ve been fun to have 6 holiday song options so it kept the excitement of not knowing which song you’re gonna get. My DH and I are going to be at Disney the 10th-14th and, after watching the video, we decided we will be just fine getting 1 ride on that trip. Whereas, typically, we will get a boarding pass and buy LL so that we can get as many rides as possible. We can’t be the only ones less excited about riding with that dreadful song 😂

I saw the video and was afraid of this. It sounds terrible. I actually already thought Conga was fun and still thought it sounded terrible. I know they have to work out timing and all that, but it would’ve been fun to have 6 holiday song options so it kept the excitement of not knowing which song you’re gonna get. My DH and I are going to be at Disney the 10th-14th and, after watching the video, we decided we will be just fine getting 1 ride on that trip. Whereas, typically, we will get a boarding pass and buy LL so that we can get as many rides as possible. We can’t be the only ones less excited about riding with that dreadful song 😂

Yes Conga while not my favorite, is not bad and still is loads of fun. I don't think they worked out the timing even on this one song, felt off. Yes you will be fine with just one ride, with lowered expectations it will be fun. If you ridden it before I might even suggest passing on it as it will be disappointing. Definitely not worth ILL right now, like you, we typically got Boarding passes and bought ILL's for it frequently when in Epcot.

They are still doing the holiday version (yesterday and today) so now I can say all 7 rides😁😅😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter