• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who all is going?????!!!!!!!( July 10-17)

boyd794508

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone
I was just wonderin who all is going to be going on the July 10-17 cruise to the caribbean:bounce: WAHOO!!! I was just looking for people to talk to on the neat forums!!!!!:tongue: well I will talk to you all later!
:earsboy: :earsgirl:

You might want to go back and edit your post to include the cruise dates in your Post Subject. That way people will know which date you are sailing without having to open the post.

Lori P. :)

hi we're on the july 10th cruise. can't wait to go. do you have any ideas on what shore excursions you'll be doing?

Hello
Sorry it took me a while to respond I was having some computer problems:( but it is all fixed now!! I think that we are going to do the see and sea water tour that sounds fun! What are you doing?
talk to you soon::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

We are!!! Hi there! Do you have kids? What ages? Our dd's are 8 and 11. Hope to hear from you soon!:wave2:

Hello
I am only 14 so I hope I don't have any kids!!! hehe my mom showed me this and told me to sign up for it so I could meet some other teens on the internet before i got on the cruise! But I am the oldest out of three! My two younger brothers are 11 and 7 years old! But I would like to talk to you if you have been on a cruise before or not just to talk! But now I have to split so Talk To You Later!
Bye

Hey Boyd794508

My name is Chelsea I'm 11 and my sister Mackenzie is 8. I guess we'll be in the same clubs as your brother. Talk to you later!

Thats cool I will have to tell my brothers! They think that they are the only ones there age going! I told then NO its a disney cruise!!! I love disney world and all the theme parks like that! I guess that u can say that I "revisiting" kinda person! this will be my 15 time to a disney type thing(prarks and stuff like that) but my VERY FIRST Disney Cruise and a first cruise at that! so I will chat with you some more! o ya My brothers names are Brady (11)and Blake(7) So goodbye for now!

hi

Will your brothers be online?
What's Brady like?
Are you coming to the port the night be4?
We are staying at the Ron Jon resort. Bye,
- Chelsea

:wave2: :sunny:

I don't know if my brothers are going to be online they have there own computers but I am not sure they will be on! They don't like being on the computer like I do!!! Brady is about 4'8 brown hair he is kinda nice (but i am his brother) i know that we are going to be getting to orlando the 9th and we are leaving the 12! i don't know what hotel we are staying at!
So ta ta for now!

HI EVERYONE - I'M GOING ON THE JULY 10-17 CRUISE - WE'RE A FAMILY OF FOUR - MY SON WILL BE TURNING 11 ON JULY 9, MY DAUGHTER WILL BE 7 1/2 - BOTH ARE VERY SPORTS MINDED, LOVE TO SWIM, VIDEO GAMES, ETC. - IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR THEM TO EMAIL SOME OTHER KIDS WHO ARE GOING. WE'RE TAKING THE ST. JOHN BEACH EXCURSION - I'VE BEEN TO TRUNK BAY - IT'S WORTH THE TRIP - AND WE'RE DOING THE ST. MARTEN BEACH TRIP - BEEN THERE TOO - LOVE THE BEACH!
ANY PARENTS OUT THERE WHO WANT TO CHAT, EMAIL ME!
CAN'T WAIT TO GO!!!!

Hi bchipelo!! My family will be on the same cruise!! I sent you a pm! Talk to you soon!

Denyse:chat:

Another family of four on the July 10th cruise! :)

This will be our first DCL cruise, and our 7 and 5 yo DD's are VERY excited! Mom and Dad are pretty happy too! ;)

:Pinkbounc

This is our 3rd time cruising with the Mouse. We will be taking the Paradisepoint tramway at Dock side (Havensite) You can sign up for this on board or at the ticket booth at the dock. (same price) $15 ea. Check out the Web site: paradisepointtramway.com There is also a Coupon for a $1 off a drink.

:sunny: My husband and I will be sailing with our 15 year old daughter on the Disney Magic, July 10 - 17. Are there any other 15 year olds on board?

Hi!! It's nice to see other DIS people onboard!! Our neighbors will be on the cruise with us! They have a dd 16!!

Where is everyone staying the night before? Or are you flying in the same day? We will be staying the night before at the Ron Jon's Resort!!:wave:

Hi there. My youngest daughter (11) and her sister (16) will be joining me (their dad) on our FIRST cruise on those dates. Both girls are excited to be going and I'm looking forward to cruising as a single dad. We're from Southern California and looking forward to meeting people from all over on this cruise.
:wave2:

My DD (15) will be thrilled to know there will be other teens traveling with us. She is looking forward to making new friends and getting involved in teen activities.

I can't wait myself. My DH has not gotten to the point where he is excited. He needs the trip to be closer before he even thinks about it! I've already highlighted everything I want to do in the DCL Passporter. That's a great tool. My DH probably won't look at it until we're on the plane.

We're from Connecticut and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Judy:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter