• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who all is going?????!!!!!!!( July 10-17)

Another family for the July 10th cruise. Single dad with two daughters 11 and 16. First cruise and everybody is excited. Any helpful hints appreciated....::yes::

Hi i was just looking to see if there were anyother teens that were going on the cruise (july 10-17)!!!
im a guy and 14

My daughter is 15. She's a freshman. We'll be on the July 10th cruise. She's been looking for other teens to talk to before we leave. She'd love for you to e-mail or im her. Send me a private message with your e-mail or sn and I'll give it to Amy.

:sunny:

Just in case some of you have not read the other thread for the July 10 - 17 cruise, we are having a DIS meet in the Promenade Lounge after the drill and before the sail away pary. I hope you can all attend!

Judy

AAA got back to me on my flight reservations (Delta). Gonna sign up for Delta's Skyway miles and take advantage of three passagers traveling cross-country.

No docs yet! Probably in another week or two. Looking forward to meeting all those on this board on the first day. Been reading other trip reports and getting way too excited for this. :hyper:

See you all on board.
Mike

Disney Eastern 2004
Disneyland Annual Passport Holder

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter