• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who are people using in Vancouver for proctored Covid rapid antigen tests

FinnFogg

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone - We’ve travelled to the States a few times during the past year and always used the Switch tests. We are heading on a cruise in a couple of weeks and once again need a RAT. I was about to order Switch RATs again, but realized we have a ton of our own tests in the kitchen cupboard. I seem to recall reading about services that would proctor one of your own tests. Has anyone used one of these?

We are sailing on the Wonder out of Vancouver on July 25th, using the free tests from the pharmacy and LifeCenters.ca $20 for the first person, $5 for each additional person.
Thanks so much for the recommendation! Used them this morning and it ent off without a hitch! So much better than the $250 that we have been paying for Switch Health tests for our family of 5!

Thanks so much for the recommendation! Used them this morning and it ent off without a hitch! So much better than the $250 that we have been paying for Switch Health tests for our family of 5!
Yay!!!!! Our appt isn't until 7pm (when I first booked them they only had evening appts. Morning appts opened but for some reason I was unable to switch). The wait has been a bit unbearable today but I'm so glad you had a good experience with them!

Are the times given by Lifecenter in your own time zone or in mountain time?
You choose your time zone. We will be in London, UK in September and booked our appointment for 9pm London time. When we received our confirmation, it says 2pm mountain time as we‘re from Alberta (London is 7 hours ahead).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter