Who are the best onboard credit travel agents ?

Another vote for Costco Travel if your goal is to save as much money as possible. ~8% Costco cash back, plus 2% back for executive members, plus 3% back when using the Costco Visa. If you combine it with a placeholder you're looking at over 20% off the cruise fare. It's a no-brainer for us.

Last edited:
We've used the same Small World Vacations agent for all of our cruises and so has my DW and SIL. We've been extremely satisfied.

When I go to the links for the DU and DU TA, "Other Cruises" only shows Royal, Celebrity, and NCL. I'm interested in Princess and HAL.

If you click on the top link in my post, the top of that page says...
"We've expanded our travel services to include Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, Princess, Norwegian, Holland America, Viking, Virgin and all other major cruise lines. Dreams Cruise is your vacation resource for discount cruise line vacations to several incredible destination.

For your no-obligation quote on any cruise line please send an email to DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com."

If you prefer to email a specific agent directly you can click on the 2nd link I posted and choose one who is listed under Princess or Holland America. I hope that helps! :)

I use and highly recommend Dreams Unlimited and specifically Chris V. Not only for the OBC, but the service is outstanding. Sure, you may get all kinds of shopping perks elsewhere, or % off. But when it's all said and done for me, "money is time and time is money." I email or call and almost immediately he is on it almost in that instant. I've been on the DIS for years and have no idea why it took me so long to actually reach out to them and see what they could do.
I totally agree with this, only my TA is Jen Kvidera-Lentsch, she is stinking amazing. The “Money is time and time is money” couldn’t be truer for us. I love to save money wherever I can so, Costco makes sense to me too.

But man, someone else who has gotten to know what you want and takes care of everything for you so you can worry about everything else going on in your life. Priceless.

If you click on the top link in my post, the top of that page says...
"We've expanded our travel services to include Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, Princess, Norwegian, Holland America, Viking, Virgin and all other major cruise lines. Dreams Cruise is your vacation resource for discount cruise line vacations to several incredible destination.

For your no-obligation quote on any cruise line please send an email to DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com."

If you prefer to email a specific agent directly you can click on the 2nd link I posted and choose one who is listed under Princess or Holland America. I hope that helps! :)
THANK YOU. I didn't read the entire page. I have a DU TA but her listings didn't include Princess or HAL so I thought I was out of luck.

THANK YOU. I didn't read the entire page. I have a DU TA but her listings didn't include Princess or HAL so I thought I was out of luck.

You can always ask her, she may have added more products since the list was updated, or she might be able to refer you to someone. Or just using that email will be fine too, I'm sure. :) Good luck!

We us David’s Vacation club rentals. They do cruises and are great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter