Who do you book with??

Verity Chambers

<font color=blue>He's delicious! Rather like <font
I always book online direct with disney, just curious if this is what everyone else does? Just for the hotel/tickets.

I also book with Disney, went with Thompson last time and it was cheaper this time to go direct and organise everything myself.

If I'm booking onsite hotel and park tickets package, yep, usually direct with Disney.

Bit if its only room only (onsite or offsite) its with whichever company is cheapest - ie expedia, travelrepublic, alpharooms etc etc

I book with Disney and then travel through Eurostar.

I have booked with First Choice in the past who deal directly through Disney and prices have always been the same.

for my first trip i priced around and the travel agents were adding on a huge chunk of change to the disney prices. one quote was actually 900 euros dearer than disneys. so i have always booked hotel and tickets through the website and flights with aer lingus

First year I booked with phone and fly...cheapest out there at the time!...then from there on in I booked Direct as thats what was the in thing to do according to this forum!....and yip I hate to admit it they were right!!!:lmao:

:laughing:

Just booked for May.
Flying with jet2 from leeds/Bradford. Booked direct with them

Booked Explorers Hotel with Hotels.com through Topcashback and got an extra 6% off:woohoo:

Even if you are booking direct with Disney you can still get cashback of 6%

Book direct with Disney, for hotel and parks, find it always cheaper that way and then flights and transport directly as well. Find it much easier to do it this way. :thumbsup2

Nope, I always book with my local independent travel agent. I price up the cost online direct with Disney, then take that to the agents, who will always undercut the price to get the booking. It's normally only by about £30, but worth it for me, and it's also encouraging a local business, which gets my vote. :thumbsup2

That's a great idea Sweetpie. Must remember for next time.
Last time I booked direct with Disney, Eurostar and Flybe. This time the whole lot is through Airmiles. I was going to book hotel/tickets direct again but Airmiles matched the reduced price and I got airmiles on the booking too. :thumbsup2

I always do my travel myself as flights from here are dire and then usually book hotel separately. Up to this trip I had an AP for the last 5 years so that wasn't a question. looked to renew but it was actually cheaper to do free dining so this time booked through the website.

That's a great idea Sweetpie. Must remember for next time.
Last time I booked direct with Disney, Eurostar and Flybe. This time the whole lot is through Airmiles. I was going to book hotel/tickets direct again but Airmiles matched the reduced price and I got airmiles on the booking too. :thumbsup2

Well done! I just booked Eurostar tickets using Airmiles for my trip in May. I may use Airmiles for the Hotel too once some good deals are available. I'm not paying rack rate even with my Airmiles :scared1:
I always go Eurostar if i can and generally book direct. Hotel booking is best done as late as you can leave it i think as good offers don't seem to be released very early. Expedia sometimes have fantastic rates though when they put a new batch of dates on their site. Generally I think Expedia book about 6 months out.

Last year Airmiles couldn't match the 40% off offer we got. A shame as I had a load of Tesco vouchers burning a hole in my pocket.

I still have them for a trip next year...

Steve

I book the holiday bit with Thompson because if I have a problem I can just pop in and speak face to face with a rep. I found this invaluable last time as they would phone and do all the running around for me, meaning all I had to do was book my ADR's! I also let them book Eurostar. They book via an agent and will have them on the phone while they are talking with Disney.

So -Thompson book direct with Disney and carry all current deals, but they use an agent for Eurostar which will cost anything beween £20-£40 booking fee (I've also booked Eurostar by going in personally while Dad has sat in the TA and got Disney dates lol). Even with a booking fee for July, we got a fantastic deal and it made Dad's day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter