Who do you go out of your way to be nice to

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
good looking people and ugly people, I'm nice to good looking people cause there good looking and I'm real nice to ugly people cause they got enough bad stuff going on (tongue planted firmly in cheek)

I'd like to think I'm nice to everyone and that I don't favor one group or individual over another. That's not true, however. I just realized that I do go way out of my way for the elderly...always have, always will. :) I really love them.

I'd like to think I'm nice to everyone and that I don't favor one group or individual over another. That's not true, however. I just realized that I do go way out of my way for the elderly...always have, always will. :) I really love them.

Me too. I think it’s because I was so close to my Popa and I miss him.
However logically I think it can be silly. My aunt spoke about how their was people in my grandmothers home who never got visits. I first thought that’s so sad, then I thought-or maybe they made their bed....

My neighbors. I don't really care for them but we have the only kids the same age on this street so we have to be courteous to one another because our kids want to play together. Lots of fake smiles and laughs and careful avoidance of politics. Boy do I miss living on the farm; I loved my neighbors there but even if I hadn't, they were far enough away that it didn't matter if we got along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter