Who else bought Christmas gifts for their pets?!

Our DS was away for the first time this Christmas. He sent us a box of gifts, and even remembered our kitties. (catnip mouse toys) :goodvibes

1225111119-1.jpg

Catnip for the kitties and a huge box filled with empty water bottles for my dog.

Yes, we got our 2 dogs a new bed to share, a stuffed dino and my parents brought them new rope toys. They bring them every year because my mom's friend makes them.

This is Lily, daring anyone to try and take her new catnip mouse.
166918_10150451830772991_781187990_8350605_199713439_n.jpg

She also got a catnip filled ball, new collar and new food dishes (because she figured out how to dump her old one over)

We also buy my furry "brothers" a present every year. My mom's dog only plays with groundhogs, so we get him a new one every year, and we buy my stepdad's dog a big bone

Santa brings our dog stuff just like the kids. DS9 stuff goes on the couch, DS8 stuff on the loveseat, and the dog's stuff goes on the recliner. My mom always brings her gifts for the holidays.

We throw her a party on her birthday every year. We have a theme, have treats, decorations, and presents. My DH thinks I am insane but Matilda is part of the family.

Not only did we get gifts for our two cats, but their grandparents (my mom and dad) and their aunt (DH's sister) also got them gifts.

We do he is just like my kids on christmas morning ,he enjoys and knows he has presents too.

I have two kitty girls and they were spoiled this year, as always. They got a set of sushi shaped catnip toys, a few catnip mice, some canned cat food, and a bag of cat treats. They were both sitting near the entertainment center where we hang our stockings waiting for their stuff to be opened.

We also always get some treats and toys for my aunt's two cats, and my cousin's dog.

It wouldn't be Christmas without new toys for the animals!!!

Here is my Aussi Mix working on destroying her new toy...

IMG_9848.jpg

Oh yeah....this toy will be in pieces soon....

IMG_9859.jpg

The cats liked their new toys too...

IMG_9882.jpg

Absolutely! I felt a little crazy because I bought one of our dogs a $15 fur-real kitten that meows and walks..she loves it! She hasn't left it alone since she "opened" it. They also got new nylabones, big meaty bones, new tennis balls, a couple of stuffed toys, and a new kong bone. Yes, they are very spoiled!

Lightening(our rabbit) got his favorite chewing toys in his dinsey princess stocking(he got this after my DD got a hello kitty stocking) He was more interested in unwrapping our presents and eating the tree then his toys until he has to return to his cage area. I anm taking the tree down today just so he can enjoy more time out of his cage and not getting in trouble for eating the tree(artificial).

My dog always gets Christmas presents...and birthday...and Easter...

2fea87bd.jpg

This is one of our boys presents before it was ripped into two equal parts. :laughing:

After...

b49a5e20.jpg

We always get them "squeaky-squeaky" (that's how we call their stuff teddies).

My little Shi Tzu is obsessed with the hedgehogs from PetSmart.

Yes our fur babies are always included. Not only do we purchase gifts for them but my mom, step-dad, MIL, FIL SIL always get them gifts too. Now we have toys all over our floors they are super spoil :).

2fea87bd.jpg

This is one of our boys presents before it was ripped into two equal parts. :laughing:

You have the same little squirrel that we have. Step-dad got them for the dogs last christmas and they are the only toy that have lasted through the year. Before we gave them to the dogs I told them they ere babies and they have to take care of them:rotfl:. It seem like it worked.

No, but my husband was surprised that our new cat got him a Christmas card.

He didn't know she could spell.

I got our two cats some catnip toys. I gave two of them to the younger girl, and one to my old lady...I know Penelope will sneak upstairs and steal the other one eventually.

I got my ex's puggles some "lollipups" from the specialty dog treat stand. They had three flavors - carob, yogurt and peanut butter and looked like lollipops on rawhide sticks.:rotfl:

I got my boss' dog a bag with dog treats and a squeaky reindeer toy. She texted me today and told me that BeBe hasn't stopped playing with the toy and loves her treats.

I bought a couple of plush squeaky toys and put them under the tree unwrapped. The Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix found the red Hershey's kiss plushie on her own and hauled it off. She had it gutted in 30 minutes or less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter