who else is gonna be up bright and early on feb 25th to snag lunch ADR's for BOG?

I'll be up at 6:00 to try online and if that doesn't work, then 7:00 by phone for a June 30 ressie anytime between 11:30am-2:30pm.

I will be up at 5 am hoping for lunch around noon on May 5th. We have ADR at BOG on Friday May 8th at 4:50 but only for 4 people and we have a party of 6. This way everyone could check it out once...

If you happen to get what you want and you end up canceling May 8 at a future date or anytime I would love to coordinate this with you (you cancel and I grab within a minute of each other). I'm going to try in the morning too. :)

Do you know if they are still offering "Direct to Table" or just the ADR?
I believe so. I know we will be able to order food up to 30 days ahead of time, so it only makes sense that direct to table would be an option.

I'm going to be trying for res of 4 people for May 3, 5, 6, or 9. But will take anything inbetween if I don't get this! If anyone is canceling their dinner because they got lunch res on any of the dates May 3-9 I would love to coordinate with you a time to do this together so I could grab it. Thanks in advance!!

I'm getting up early on what will likely be a weather day here to try for May 24. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is only on our radar and that the rest of the interwebs stay away!

I too will be up with you guys. Looking for any day from May 2-5. Fifteen year wedding anniversary a would love to get it. I didn't get dinner, so trying for lunch. Good luck everyone

I'll be up bright and early as well. I fully expect the entire system to crash. It's gonna be nuts. Good luck everyone!

I have a dinner ADR for 3 on 5/5 but we would prefer lunch so I am going to give it a try. I am up at 5:15 every morning anyway so this is no big deal.

And if I get a lunch ADR, I will give up our dinner for that date so some one else will benefit too!

If you get a lunch reservation, I would love to grab this dinner reservation from you. If you don't mind holding onto it and then we could coordinate a time via PM where we both click at the same time (you cancel and I search) and I'll try and snag it. What time is it for? I'm going to try at 5AM in the morning too. :)

I'll be up at 3am (online) and hoping to get a time for May 12th or the 14th! Good Luck everyone!!

It's 5:00 AM for me here on Central time in Indiana. When the server crashes, I'll know who to blame (including myself!)

It's 5:45 EST and I just got BOG lunch on the 30th and I was even able to snag a Mama Melrose ressie for Fantasmic :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter