Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrh_disney_queen

<font color=red>My DH has the hots for Stacey<br><
I don't really have anything to say, I just wanted to be the 3000th post on this thread. Where's my prize?

hrh here is your prize for being the 3000th post

:genie:

Let us know if you get what you wish for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, a week at the Poly/concierege would be nice. That's the only way I'm going to be able to afford it!!

*pokes head in door...thinks to self*

<i>Maybe I'll be the one to finally bid this thread adieu...</i>

*quitely shuts door*

:wave2:

Originally posted by Cruisin'Kroezes
Look out Brer_Papa..........it seems that the signature police are also after you :p :laughing:

Maybe your talk about police made them stop and take a closer look at you..........

Yep! They caught me! :laughing:

...and as you can see, I corrected it....rules are rules.... & I was in violation.... :(

I brought this on myself though....I left my safe harbor of fun & relaxation and being whimsical and nonsensical and.... SHUDDER!...

i entered into some serios discussion Saturday....i think....correction...I know I got 2 posters a bit upset...i pointed out the errors of their ways....
:earseek: :earseek:

...so...one of the 2 (or both) blew the whistle on me....dropped a dime....narced me...stabbed me in the back....and reported me to the Mods... :laughing: :blush:

...so...the Mods did their duty...hauled me away....handcuffed me...frisked me...threw me in the clink....imposed a fine...and sent me to bed with no supper... made me stand in a corner...

but now I'm free! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I am within the rules...as i should have been when i entered the dark side of the DIS....

Originally posted by Hollyann
Brer Papa,

Since you're a 'vette fan, you'll probably like this one.....My brother retired from the Navy. Rather than be piped away - as per Navy tradition, he had his buddies from the Corvette Club man the ropes (I think that's what they're called) with their Corvettes! The whole club showed up and the rest of the club parked their 'vettes in the hangars next to all the jets. It was really awesome!

Stay safe on the road!

WOW! I would have LOVED to see that!!

...matter of fact...I would have loved for some Grandkids-o-mine to see that....

NOTE: I only say that when i think the Corvette event is super-awesome.... :) :) :) :)

(580X480)USFlag.jpg

Tried to post a flag picture for Memorial day but failed

:wave2:,

to all of my American friends, I hope that you have a good Memorial Day.

I know I've killed my fair share of threads..... ::yes::

I just had to post right after cubsfan.......2 Cubs fans posts in a row. :p

:wave: Kim

I have had busy days lately because my husbands 2 cousins from Holland are still visiting with us. Of course I get to do most of the visiting and showing them around while he is at work. Not that I mind because then I don't have to go to work:teeth: (We have our own business, so I am the boss, sort of!)

They are leaving this Saturday and next week I guess I will have to go back to work:(

Everybody have a good day today??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter