Who feels like a threadkiller - Take 4!

Hi all :wave2: Found KimRaye on Facebook post and I couldn’t believe this was still going. I was definitely around for original and take2!! Your definitely not Threadkillers anymore

Hi all :wave2: Found KimRaye on Facebook post and I couldn’t believe this was still going. I was definitely around for original and take2!! Your definitely not Threadkillers anymore
Hi, Wendy. Nice to see you also. I, along with my daughter, Natalie, and her 2 boys, met up with Kim and her daughter, Kelly, 3 years ago at Beaches and Cream. Was great seeing them both again then. Hope you and family are all well and safe too.

Hi MaMudduck. :smooth:

I checked once a few years back and this thread is the longest running active (well semi active really I suppose) thread on the Community page. So if it was then, I guess it still is. I was here for the original also, nice to know some of us are still kicking around here even though I don't come on the DISboards as much as I used to.

I still love my Threadkiller friends although we mostly talk on Facebook now.

Hi Dan! Bet your little guys are quite grown up. I've got 3 little grandsons of my own now. So much fun!

Yes, they have definitely grown up. Nice looking bunch.

Mine are 5, 3 and 2.

LOL. It's been soon long since I posted a picture on the DISboards that I forgot how to do it and thought I had done it wrong so I deleted them.

I'm glad you got a quick peek before they disappeared.

Nope, you did it just fine. I was going to say that the red head had a funny/cute pose with his hair over his eye, but then I realized the 5 year old had the red hair also. So it was the 3 year old that had the pose. All three so cute.

Yes, the red heads are brothers. Love the red hair. All different in personality but all amazing in their own ways (of course :P )20200814_183500.jpgFB_IMG_1590891973303.jpgFB_IMG_1579183439194.jpg

Last edited:
Why does it have that information under the pictures and how do I get rid of that?

Edited to add: Never mind I think I got rid of it.

Last edited:
That's a great picture Dan. Just looking at him make you smile!

Thanks for sharing it.

Hi Dan! How's everything over your way? Did you know that I am almost due east of you......across a lake or two and a border (which unfortunately cannot be crossed at the moment) :wave2:

I blame you and Kim for all of our bad weather LOL.

I don't remember my old password or the email to retrieve it!!!! Been over 10 years
That's okay, you've found a work around and got back on again.

Just be careful of the DISboard police (if there is even such a thing). I know how you like running from the "law" 8-)

I'm sure people have missed you around here, go and have some fun! I miss the green haired avatar though. You are going to have to find it back again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter